Attention small and medium-sized employers in Newfoundland and Labrador. Are you looking for information and tools to help you:
- find and keep the workers you need?
- work with younger generations?
- create diverse and inclusive workplaces?
- understand the basics of human resource management?
- develop a succession plan?
- learn about employment laws, benefits and compensation plans?
- access financial and other supports for hiring workers?
Find out more regarding the topics listed above and a wide-range of other recruitment and retention topics here at The NL HR Manager.
Simply click on the buttons to the left to quickly and easily find a comprehensive toolkit of new ideas and tips, practical guides, checklists, downloadable templates that you can customize for your business, and links to other relevant resources you need to help you find, keep and develop valued employees.
For your convenience, you can download, print or save all the content and templates in the toolkit by clicking on the Download Toolkit button.
Please take the opportunity to share the information and resources in the NL HR Manager with others that may find the information and resources valuable. We also invite you to
your ideas or resources to support the ongoing development of this site.
Please note that some content in this website may require additional software to be viewed properly. This software can be downloaded by following these links: